Everything 24 Online - Entertainment Blog, News Blog, Lifestyle Blog, UK and Worldwide News

SEARCH THE SITE

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Justin Bieber Tells A Fan "You make me feel sick"

Justin Bieber Tells A Fan "You make me feel sick" 

Read all the details here. 


Currently on tour in Australia, Justin Bieber is once again in the media - but for all the wrong reasons!!

A fan approached the singer for a photo however things didn't go entirely to plan…. 

Instead of the photo, here's what Justin Bieber said - "No, you're invading my privacy, you have no respect level. Look at you - you make me feel sick!

The fan then spoke to an Australian Radio Show (Nova 96.9) afterwards and said - "He was really rude about it, if he was nicer about it then I would have put my phone down. I took the photo because I thought 'When am I going to have this moment in my life?'"



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig