Everything 24 Online - Entertainment Blog, News Blog, Lifestyle Blog, UK and Worldwide News

SEARCH THE SITE

Monday 20 March 2017

Michael Caine "My days are numbered" as he loses over two stone

Michael Caine "My days are numbered" as he loses over two stone.

Starting a health-kick, the star says his "days are numbered"

There's no denying that he's one of the most recognised actors around - he's even ranked as the 11th highest grossing box office star however, Sir Michael Caine is battling cancer and has recently lost TWO STONE as part of a health-kick.

Speaking to the media, the actor said that he used to "drink a bottle of Vodka and smoke several packets of cigarettes every day.

Continuing - "I know that my days are numbered, that's the main worry. I've had to cut back on the drinking and I'm now always looking up on what's the best thing against cancer - so, I'll eat that or do this and not do that….

The reason behind the health kick is that he wants to see his grandchildren grow up - "They're twins of 6 years old and a boy of 7 - I'd like to get to 17 for the boy.


SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig