Everything 24 Online - Entertainment Blog, News Blog, Lifestyle Blog, UK and Worldwide News

SEARCH THE SITE

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Did Lindsay Lohan Convert To Islam?

Did Lindsay Lohan Convert To Islam? 

The star caused a buzz this week….
Lindsay Lohan knows how to play the media and she knows how to cause a buzz around her name and this week, the rumours surrounding her are that she's converted to Islam - even changing her 'bio' on Instagram.

The singer has wiped her Instagram clean with her mum claiming she's on a social media "break" and after she was spotted carrying the Quran, Lindsay has said the following. 

"In America, I was going through a lot with past things that have happened to me over a 10-year span. My very close friends who have been there for me, in London, are Saudi and they gave me the Quran.

Continuing - "I brought it with me to New York because I was learning and it opened doors for me to experience spirituality and to find another true meaning.

A source has recently told the media that Lindsay has not converted to Islam. 



SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig