Everything 24 Online - Entertainment Blog, News Blog, Lifestyle Blog, UK and Worldwide News

SEARCH THE SITE

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Kim Kardashian talks about Paris robbery "There's no way out"

Kim Kardashian talks about Paris robbery "There's no way out"

Kim Kardashian has spoken about the Paris robbery on an upcoming episode of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'. 
In an upcoming episode, Kim Kardashian told her sisters, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian about the Paris robbery -

"They ask for money and I said 'I don't have any money'"

"They dragged me out to the hallway, on top of the stairs and that's when I saw the gun like, clear as day! I was kind of looking at the gun, looking down back at the stairs…..I had a split second in my mind to make this quick decision." 

"Am I gonna run down the stairs? It's either that or they're gonna shoot me in the back, or if I do make it and they don't, if the elevator doesn't open in time, or the stairs are locked - then like, I'm f***ed - There's no way out"

Kim Kardashian's mother - Kris Jenner has previously said that filming 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' was therapeutic for her daughter as this allowed her to properly explain to her family what had happened during the Paris robbery. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig