Everything 24 Online - Entertainment Blog, News Blog, Lifestyle Blog, UK and Worldwide News

SEARCH THE SITE

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Woman Spends OVER $100,000 To Look Like BARBIE

Woman Spends OVER $100,000 to look like BARBIE!

Honouring her late boyfriend's wish……
Jennifer Pamplona is making the news and headlines due to a very unique goal that she has - she wants to become a real-life Barbie!

Saying that it was her late boyfriend's wish, who was known as the "Human Ken Doll", she took things into her hands after his death and started taking the steps to fully transforming her body.

Weirdly, Jennifer has said that the plastic surgeries have helped her with the depression she had fallen into - "I found that plastic surgery took me out of depression and whenever I had something done, I became so happy and everything became perfect.

The photo you can see above is from her Instagram page which shows her undergoing a new type of skin-tightening which is known as "The Spider Web Technique". 

It's a newly developed menthol which is now being used as an alternative to facelift surgeries - apparently, safer with similar effective results. 

Not stopping there - the list of procedures that Jennifer has had is quite scary! 

Liposuction, two breast augmentations with the first one at 17, rhinoplasty (nose job), fat injections into her thighs, lip and cheek fillers as well as the removal of four - yes, four of her ribs! 


You can see in the photo how tiny her waist is and this is due to the removal of four of her ribs to achieve that real-life barbie look! 

She has changed so much recently that at first - even her family didn't recognise her - "I looked so different after my surgeries and when my mother and grandmother saw me, they didn't recognise me. It was shocking for them but to me - I was perfect.


And she's not stopping there - she has more surgeries planned and her next goal is to have a bigger bum than Kim Kardashian. 


SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig